Thursday, June 16, 2011

Great quotes

I have the Be Good to Yourself page-a-day calendar.  Each day has a quote and here are a few I've been saving up to share with all of you participating in the Summer Meltdown:

"Keys to success...Research your idea, plan for success, expect success, and just plain do it." - Josh H. Hinds

"All great achievements redquire time." - Maya Angelou

"You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them." - Michael Jordan

"It is never to late to be what we might have been." - George Eliot

"Difficultis are meant to rouse, not discourage.  The human spirit is to grow strong by conflict." - William Ellery Channing

"Great things are not done by impulse, but by a series of small things brought together." - Vincent Van Gogh

"I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday." - Anonymous

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment