Thursday, May 26, 2011

Back in the saddle again

Hi all!

The Summer Meltdown has begun. I've joined the non-competitive team this time around.  That's right, I'm right there in it with you!  After losing 30 pounds last year, I've managed to gain back 8 in about 2 weeks.  They are just sitting there, taunting me, telling me that they aren't going anywhere.  WELL, I don't think I'll accept that. 

I'm back using my favorite little ap - LoseIt.  I am on a plan that has me losing a pound a week so that sets my daily calorie budget.  I input EVERYTHING I eat and it deducts the calories from my budget.  I input all my exercise and it adds those to my budget  I have a record of my wieght and which days I stay within the budget and what I'm eating...I can even see what my percentage of fat/carbs/protein is each day and a weekly trend.  It's great! 

I'm keeping up with the exercise - trying to shake it up a bit.  Trying some new things like live Zumba classes (as opposed to Zumba for the Wii) and a Boot Camp at Woodhaven. 

I invite ALL OF YOU to try something new at our first ever FIT FRIDAYS on June 3.  We'll do one of the INSANITY workouts.  A couple weeks later, we'll try one of the P90X workouts.  The idea is to challenge yourself and to try something different.  Break out of the rut.  Shock the body.  Make a difference.  (add your own little catch phrase here...)

So, who's going to attend the Fit Friday?  What are your goals for the Summer Meltdown?  Who else is 'angry' with their weight?

No comments:

Post a Comment